cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

customer service

Anonymous
Not applicable

O2 is a complete and utter nightmare Can never get hold of anyone customer service is none existant and my business suffers from ther lack of concern

Going elsewhere

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

O2 is a complete and utter nightmare Can never get hold of anyone customer service is none existant and my business suffers from ther lack of concern

Going elsewhere

Sorry to hear this @Anonymous. Is there anything we can help with? As long as it's not account related of course?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 7

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23071 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3675 Solutions

@Anonymous I will tag @Toby the Head of Community. Maybe he can address your problem.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 7

jonsie
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
I had such bad service from o2 im still waiting for my pre ordered iphone7 and hear this! I phone the store they have a few of the one I ordered in stock but won't give me one telling me I have to wait for my order! Absolute bull! Whats the point in pre ordering? nationwide shortage yet I have phoned cpw and a number of o2 stores they all have! Im a rep without a phone! Surely the stock they have should go to costumers who pre ordered on the 9th?
Message 5 of 7

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous Welcome to the community! I'm Marjo one of the Community Managers on this forum. Sad to hear you've had a bad experience. Would you describe your issue a bit more and we can see what could be done? Feel free to also send me a PM anytime. slight_smile

I went ahead and popped this thread in a more visible area of the forum for general O2 products and services where it will be viewed more and can get members' help in case your issue is something we could solve with the community. slight_smile

Message 6 of 7

jonsie
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions