Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

O2 Webmail

Hi, Im wondering if anyone can help. Ive not been able to login to my webmail for about 3 months now. Everytime I try and login I get the "Sorry, we can’t find the page you’re after." page. Ive tried it with other mail programs but they can never man...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How Long To Fix a Problem

All was fine until Tuesday this week when my phone would not connect to 3G. I spoke to an advisor at o2 who firstly blamed my SIM for being ancient and then after trying the SIM in an ancient Pay as You Go phone blamed my phone as being faulty.As the...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 business lease

Hi, my O2 business lease runs out on the 26th may, do I have to ring up and cancel the contract then or will it be done automatically? I am moving onto a consumer tariff so I need to ensure the business lease end.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bluebook

I've tried to sync my phone to save my contacts and it goes well until it actually comes to syncing and then the message No Authorisation comes up?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Credit Reports Matter

Whilst trying to top up my broadband/mobile account I inadvertently logged on to the above website. I have since told them that I have no use of their service by phone and by email. Curiously enough they would not accept the email unless I used my O2...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Downgrading to a new phone

Hi, my current phone is getting a little long in the bluetooth and I can see it won't be long before I'll need a replacement phone. What I'd like to know is.. are there phones on the market that are just simple phones?.. ie.. not overloaded with apps...

2nick by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim swap failed...help?

Hi, I recently upgraded.I got the new phone and put the replacement sim that O2 sent in and left the original sim in the old phone.Did live chat and the person stated that I needed to text swap to 20220 and they would activate the new sim.An hour lat...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My Account info missing since sim swap

I can see bolt ons or previous history since sim swap. Phoned up o2 and the telephony team does not have access so I have to find some web admin email address on the site apparently.Anyone know where it is?!?!

labrys by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 suggested apps

I was just looking at the 'O2 tracks' suggested offer and was wondering, can I get rid of it before the two month free trial without being charged? Also if choose to opt in for the £1 per week deal for existing customers, am I then tied in for twelve...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New to O2 and have two quick questions...

Hi I have just joined O2 and am trying to set up the 'Blue book' to back up all my contacts but my phone (Samsung Galaxy SIII) isn't in the drop down menu or pictured. Does my phone support this service ? Also, I am on a pay monthly contract and am o...

• 25 replies
  • 0 kudos