Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Park Resorts

Hi Can anyone see the code for the Park Resorts off O2 priority as I have booked the holiday but no code was available for me to use and so I've not received the half price or 50% off as the advertisement stated, thanks

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! voicemail

How on earth do I switch my voicemail on as according to my phone it is throygh "my carrier" but answerphone does not cut in when phone is unanswered

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Useless 'my 02'

Hi, I can log in to my02 via my phone, but I cannot log in via my PC. All I want to do is see an itemised bill for Christs sake! I have changed passwords, contacted the so called guru's and no one can help. All I get is the message, 'for your safety ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Constant age verification

Hi,, I'm wondering if someone could help me as for the last three months the day after my bill is due my age verification gets messed up and I have to ring O2 just to have them lift it. It has happened again tonight when I have tried to access my bet...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

BT Wi-fi for O2 customers to stop.

I've just had this pointed out by a new member (thanks nedludd), it's a bit hidden away at the bottom of this page: https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/tariffs/# Wi-Fi servicesThe way we offer wifi services is changing. From 1st July 2013 access to BT Openzone...

perksie by Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Capita plans to close O2 call centres and cut thousands of jobs

A new article in The Telegraph financial pages reveals that o2 UK call centres are to be downsized and outsourced - to Cape Town. A Capita call centre in India is to be expanded to handle support by web chat, to discourage customer calls, known as 'c...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Customer Service is laughable

O2 Customer Service is laughable I contacted O2 about having the brand new Blackberry Q10 unlocked so I can travel and not incur roaming charges. Looking for the customer service number I got a popup asking if I wanted to as an o2 GURU to help me. I ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos