Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 25 kudos

FAQs: Other Products and Services

Hi all, welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have questions on any other O2 Product or service that doesn't have its own board, such as voicemail, insurance, screen replacement service, O2 Wifi etc. this is the place you can post ...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 1 kudos

EVERYONE MUST READ.

I am a A Level student, studying Media Studies, and for the major topic, we have to research and create a production on 'BROADBAND AWARENESS'.As part of this research i aim to get views from a wide range of people on the topic.I am aiming my producti...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 mobile internet connections problem - again

I have had a ton of problems since we changed from 2009 to 2010 - I found a way to connect (used to connect through O2 Connections Manager) but found a way to connect to internet by going into Start- Connect - Show All Connections - and then connecti...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

02 Communication Manager Fails To Initialise

I have been using the 02 communication manager for the last year with no problems, but from today (jan 1st) the communication manager begins to initialise and then dissapears. If I start manually the same thing happens (but sometimes it will lock up ...

• 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

no network

For the last 2 weeks when ever i connect it scans for newtworks then comes up with no network available. Any ideas

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos