Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! O2 Boostbox Through Corporate Proxy

I have a Boostbox which works fine on a stand-alone ADSL router. I now need to attach it to our corporate network via the proxy server. I have allowed ports 50, 80, 123, 500 & 4500. However, it does not connect - the connect light flashes constantly....

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 lax fraud controls

I have just received three threatening letters from Feilim Mackle, head of sales and marketing at O2. In each of them he, without foundation, accuses me of having breached the terms of a credit agreement for phones I have never ordered, taken deliver...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Roaming charges so high with O2 bill pay?

A colleague and I have travelled to Ireland to work for 1 week. My colleague is a Vodafone bill pay customer and I am a O2 bill pay customer. We both have unlimited calls and texts on our tariffs, just different networks. My colleague availed of Voda...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Texts Abroad

Friend just returned home to Canada, what is cheapest way to message them...friends international seems to only refer to calls not messages??

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Roaming in France

HelloI have O2Travel on a monthly contract and in May and in previous years I was able to use my IPhone 4 in a village in the south of France. Since returning to France in July and August in both Chamonix and in the same village in the south I have b...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Coverage Mobile Internet (3G) - W12 London

Hi there, For the last couple of days around postcode W12, there's no mobile internet coverage for 2G/3G only for 1G, initially on the service status there was a message stating that a mast was going under maintenance but since then no coverage aroun...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos