Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Help at Hand?

It would seem to be time to sort out web pages that refer to Help at Hand?Because it is still being offered I investigated with the intention of determining the costs involved before eMailing a link to a friend.Good job I did dig deeper, the service ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 email

I have not been able to access emails now for 3 days, I know they are stopping on 1st November, but any ideas or anyone else having same problem?

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Weak/Non-Existent Signal

Having read many threads both here and elsewhere on the net I am now thoroughly confused.I have 4 different phones on the network being iPhone 4, iPhone 3 a Galaxy S4 and a Galaxy S4 mini. All have roughly the same signal strength.On the O2 site I sh...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sony Ericsson Experia Arc

hey i am just wondering how much it will cost me to get my Sony Ericsson Experia Arc screen fixed as it is craked and the cover on the screen is peeling off and i was able to use it for a little while and now it has completely stopped working and i j...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! sending Freeserve email from O2 phone

I use my various mobiles (all on o2) to receive and send emails using my xxxxx@xxxxx.freeserve.co.uk email address (now Orange of course). Until today I have set up my outgoing smtp email server as smtp.o2.co.uk and used my xxxxx@o2.co.uk email addre...

PaterAnt by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 email

Hi I got the email yesterday saying O2 are doing away with O2 email so how do I update my details I.e email address so my o2 billing email comes to my new email address cheers.

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlimited texts

Hi, i paid for unlimited texts and i just got a message saying i have less than 100 texts left before it starts costing please can someone explain how that works please

• 25 replies
  • 0 kudos