Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Charges in EU

I have a pay as you go service and need to contact people in Netherlands and GreeceIs there any programme in O2 that would charge me less??thanks

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 calling to O2

Hy all. I have got a question. I have O2 monthly contract and I have unlimited text and call between other O2 user. So, My girlfriend also has this service and she is going back to Hungary for holiday. I would like to inquery about can I still call h...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! online account hacking

Hello, please can someone help me? I believe someone has been looking at my emails and phone bill online. Is there any way of telling who has logged on to my account and how many times they have.I would be extremely grateful.

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost signal

Over the last two days, the signal in North Yorkshire at TS9 6JE seems to have disappeared - the Live Network update reports no fault, yet it's affecting everyone in our house on O2. Anyone out there know what's going on?

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

lost phone

sent my 5th s3 in for repair and guess what o2 have lost it it was delivered on the 22nd and dont know where it is now so after hours on the phone they decided to send me a replacement but a nice man called alan from returnes n repairs surgested i tr...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Calling from Mauritius?

I am on holiday in Mauritius. Have an iPhone 4S on pay monthly. Can send & receive txts but only on MTML network but cannot make or receive calls on any available network? Have registered on Emtel as O2 advise on web and reset network settings but no...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

e-mail malfunction

I have two o2 emails. One has stopped working citing password error. The other works.The settings in Live Mail are exactly the same. Any ideas??Ian

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 tickets dispatch?

Hello, just wondering if I buy tickets in July for an event in October, when will the tickets usually be dispatched? Will it be a few weeks prior to the event or with O2 Priority should it be immediate as the tickets we bought were not the tickets on...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos