Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 25 kudos

FAQs: Other Products and Services

Hi all, welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have questions on any other O2 Product or service that doesn't have its own board, such as voicemail, insurance, screen replacement service, O2 Wifi etc. this is the place you can post ...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 1 kudos

no network

For the last 2 weeks when ever i connect it scans for newtworks then comes up with no network available. Any ideas

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Deleting files in O2cm-ce

Kisstheasphalt sent the 'Fix for your O2 connection Manager not opening'Do I delete all the data files in the O2 connection manager folder before I restazt O2cm or reboot ?Thanks in advance for advice.

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Huawei E220 and Win 7 compatibility issue

Hi everybody,I got a new laptop with Windows 7 for Christmas. I've tried to install the Huawei E220 dongle that I already have on it. Strangley, the software part installed, but when the software boots up, it says that the "Wireless device cannot be ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Customer Research

Hi all, We’re conducting some research and need some help from our customers. O2 has entered an Industry Award competition (the ISPA Awards). All of the ISPs who enter have to conduct some independent tests on a small number of their customers connec...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Huawei E160 Connection Trouble

Hi, my son has a Huawei E160 dongle connected to his laptop. It was all working fine until a few days ago but now, it says its connected but when I try to open any website in internet explorer, it says there is no internet connection. The connection ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

E169 rubbish compared to Novatel MC930D

My trusty MC930D is away for repair. Meanwhile O2 sent me the E169 which I was loathed to have. The performance of the E169 on my Mac is just a fraction of the Novatel. I'm really disappointed and worried the Novatel might come back as another E169.

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

DNS issues, losing connection regularly

This has been going on for weeks now. It used to be on Saturday nights, now its every night between 9 and 10pm. I either lose connection completely for a few minutes or most websites just don't load. Steam, MSN, XBL etc all still work, and some sites...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Like others getting awful speed and lag

Over the past month or so my internet connection has gone from 'not great' to 'dire' and beyond. I'm getting download speeds of around 137.98 Kbps - somewhere equivalent to a dial up modem and despite repeatedly chasing o2 getting the run around.All ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos