Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

After Sale Service

I was suggested by Customer Service Centre to send my complain to CRS (email address has been confirmed is correct) and they would reply wihtin 5 days and that's what I did. Unfortunately, today (5th Oct. ) I am still waiting for their reply. O2, if ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Texting someone abroad

I have unlimited texts & unlimited 02 to O2 calls - will it cost me to text/call a friend who us also on O2 who is in Sri Lanka? (Her phone contract was set up here)

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Saving O2 Rewards

I am trying to save my rewards but each time I log in and click "Save" I get thrown back to the login screen. I have tried about 6 times this morning. I am using IE9 but have not had this problem before. Any ideas please?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 Rewards

If i'm moving to another network from o2 and i have money still saved in my rewards, what would happen to it?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Travel bolt on

Yesterday I spoke to your Help Desk and established that my Travel Bolt On entitles me to data outside Europe at £6 a mb. I can buy 6.5 mb for £40 and then buy a further 43.5 mb free of charge thus taking me to the upper limit of 50 mb. The European ...

• 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Beta testers - My O2 app

Hi guys 3 community members have already been testing the beta version of our My O2 app and we're now able to take on more testers for Android. If are have an Android phone and would like to be part of the beta testing session, please send a PM to To...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Friends & Family Discount

Say you had 2 or 3 SIM cards used by family members all paid for by one person, can the 30% F&F discount be applied to all accounts?Also, has F&F been withdrawn from Simplicity deals?

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My O2 app

Why does the android app let me know how many calls/text/data I 've used?It just tells my I have unlimited.....but Id like to know *WHAT* what im using....

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos