Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 25 kudos

FAQs: Other Products and Services

Hi all, welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have questions on any other O2 Product or service that doesn't have its own board, such as voicemail, insurance, screen replacement service, O2 Wifi etc. this is the place you can post ...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 1 kudos

o2 Dongle & Draytek 2110

Morning all, I purchased a PayG o2 dongle so that I could use it as a backup for when my internet goes down. Only problem is I can't get it working.I have plugged the dongle into my laptop and I was able to get onto the o2 site, so that works fine. I...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't connect to WiFi!!!!!!!

Hello! Firstly, sorry for making a post that have already been discussed. I'm new to O2 mobile broadband & using windows 7, so updated O2CM. Sent sms to 2121 to reset & received a reply mentioning that I'll be able to connect to BT Openzone within 1 ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Xbox live with o2 dongle

Can someone please help me to figure this outI've been trying to for about 5 hours now How do you get the internet from the dongle to also work through the ethernet cable thats connected to the xbox?I've tried loads of things such as using my local a...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

wireless

hey i have a o2 dongle with my laptop but my bf wants to acsess his ps3 on line and i dont really want to get home broadband is there anything i can buy that cud make this dongle connected his ps3 online im stuck for ideas and duuno wat to buy help m...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Connection Manager patch made things worse

After deleting the two files last night as per instructions in the sticky on this forum its completely messed up my laptop settings.I now can't connect to the internet even to my fixed 02 internet connection. This is the message I'm gettingNDS Tray -...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos