Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! O2 Repair and compalint

I've just receveid my Xperia Z back from O2 repair due to the wireless constantly dropping a network after connecting to it and then reconnection after 30 seconds or so. It's a fault that they wouldn't dupplicate apparently because they reset the uni...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Great service

So last Thursday I decided to prepare for the future just in case. Called customer service (4 minute queue) and ordered a 4G sim and was also offered a free PAY & Go Go Go sim to pass on to a family member. Both arrived 1st Class Royal Mail on Saturd...

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 8 replies
  • 2 kudos

O2 email service being withdrawn

I understand that O2 will shortly be closing its email service so all of us currently using an O2.co.uk email will need to set-up a new email address with another provider and also change our identity information with all the dozens or hundreds of si...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

My 02 app

I have got the my 02 app on my iPhone and can log in but it won't let me view any billing info shows an error message" sorry there has been a problem please try again later " this has been like this for over a week now I have updated to the new versi...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 travel

Hi can someone help me out i recently returned from turkey and i have o2 travel on my phone which i thought gave me sixty minutes talk time and internet usage at 1.99 a day plus 7p a text i then came home to a bill of 140 pounds is this right????

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Boostbox multiple homes

Hiya GuysJust been on to o2 as I'm after a boostbox.(No Tugo as business)Signal ok at home but i'm finding I'm working away a lot and staying in holiday cottages etc. I've explained to the adviser that I'm away a week or so at a time. generally only ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! minimum period cancellation

Hello! My contract expires on 8/14/2014, I know you have a minimum period to cancel without cost, not necessarily having to wait until the date mentioned above ... I do not know and this period, could u tell me about it? Because I'm moving to the cou...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Boostbox abroad?

will the boostbox only work via a UK IP address, or would it work abroad? no TUGO for business customers, so do i have to bend over and take North American roaming charges, or can I take the boostbox with me?

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos