Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 25 kudos

FAQs: Other Products and Services

Hi all, welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have questions on any other O2 Product or service that doesn't have its own board, such as voicemail, insurance, screen replacement service, O2 Wifi etc. this is the place you can post ...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 1 kudos

how do i get a job with o2?

i need a job i think i am quite good at persuading people to join o2 and telling them about the tarrifs available, but i was wondering if there was a job that i could that involves this so i would get paid.. Anyone?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Azzurri Communications / Breach of Privacy

re-post, with apologies.++++++++++++++++++++++++Dear O2,I a very rarely one to complain about a poor customer experience, being a tolerant kind of person. But It appears that I have been subject to the Azzurri Communications business account scam too...

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Allocated IP address is on XBL block list

Hi, I'm using the O2 Mobile Broadband dongle. I get an IP address dynamically allocated to me whenever I connect my laptop. When sending email (smtp) via Outlook I get the following error message: Task 'xxxxx@xxxxx.co.uk - Sending' reported error (0x...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

No 3G or HSPDA - Margate Area

Hello All,My first post!, I live in the Margate area (Margate, Kent). I bought a 2nd hand O2 dongle, which works well, but 2/3 days ago (6th June 2011) the high speed connection I had been loving has reduced to a crawl, or more precisely, GPRS/EDGE w...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help with issues using O2 Connection Manager

Hello, We’ve found a problem that may affect some of our Pay & Go Mobile Broadband customers who purchased a Huawei modem from us before November 2009 and are using Connection Manager 2. Thank you to everyone who has helped out on the forums on this ...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Azzuri Reversal Help

OK everyone I need some help and fast! I had wanted to close down my O2 business account and yes as all of you can imagine, I had somehow automatically been switched to Azzuri as my provider. It all happened during the iphone4 upgrade time. I wanted ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobile Landline?

Does anyone have any information on the mobile landline service from o2? Will it ever come back?I have been waiting for this service to be brought back up as I cant find a suitable alternative (don't want to get charged for the phone call transfer pe...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

"Online help" on O2 mobile broadband

The link "Online help" in the forums' index (base) page is broken, if you try to access it from O2 mobile broadband. It gives a HTTP 500 Internal Server Error message. This has been solid for some time now (hours or perhaps days or longer). The same ...

• 33 replies
  • 0 kudos

Clarity on data packages and mobile apns

Hi All,I've searched around a bit and cannot find any clarity on a few things ive been mulling over.Firstly, in mind that O2 have scrapped unlimited data plans for smartphones, I manage a fleet of mobiles for our company and am finding little clarifi...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos