Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! o2 messages

I have received 2 seperate code messages from 02 that say "Please enter this code to retrieve your 02 account. If you did not authorise this contact o2." I do not know what I am supposed to have authorised, what do I do about these messages.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change Email address on MyO2

Hi,My ...@o2.co.uk address has always been used on MyO2, now this has ceased, how do I change it on MyO2, It is not used as my username on MyO2 and I can still access MyO2 but for the life of me I can't find where to change the contact email on MyO2 ...

Capture.JPG
Frogger by Level 3: Thinker
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Emails or should I say no emails

A couple of days ago I called my main email address to get my business emails and found that I wasn't able to log in to my account. The message I got back was that my inbox was full, which I thought was very odd, if this was true then why not let me ...

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobile wifi dongle and Mac OS Mavericks

Please be advised that x230D wifi dongle is not compatible with OS Mavericks spent 2 days trying to set it up and eventually spoke to a decent guy in tech support who advised it is not possible as not compatiable yet. Now sending me out a personal ho...

• 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking Phone: What a Trial!

Has anyone else had problems getting their phone unlocked? It's an O2 phone and I want it unlocked to sell on, that's all.I first asked for this and was told via an adviser on line, it would be 3 days, well 3 days came and went. Checked again, was to...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! priority tickets

Hey,anyone know why priority tickets aren't available for McBusteds Scottish show?? It's the only one unavailable........

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! webmail not working

Hi guys I'm having trouble with o2 webmail. When I log in my online account (o2 web site) it says "error 404 could not find page . It might be temporarily unavailable. Or it might have been moved, updated or deleted.Have you got the right web address...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos