Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! O2 email service working?

Hi,Sorry if already asked, or if I've posted in the wrong place....Right, I've had an o2 email address for as long as I can remember, received the emails throughout October advising such address was being closed down as of 1st Nov.... followed the he...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email to Mobile: Why has it stopped?

I am still an O2 broadband customer and this service has suddenly stopped.Why?I still have access to webmail where I can alter the settings for Email to Mobile.It still doesn't work.Methinks you have dropped this service without giving any notificati...

browni by Level 21: Regular
  • 25 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Voicemail

Hi I've left my phone at work and I need to listen to my emails can I do this on my online O2 account . I haven't set this up on my phone previously though

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Text analysis on Bills

Is there a way to show more analysis for text messaging usage on my phone bill?I'd like to be able to see what time texts have been sent ideally.

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Swapping SIMs

I currently have a nano SIM in my Phone 5. I have bought a new SIM card with a new number on it that's easier to remember and slightly personalised but is only a micro SIM. Can I swap the numbers on both cards and keep my current number active, or do...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Name change

I am wondering how do you change your name on your account ? Any help would be grateful thank you

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

FAQs: Other Products & Services

Hi there, If you're new to the community, welcome! Take a look at our handy guide below: What's the O2 community and how to get started Need some help with any other products or services? Here are some links answering the most commonly asked question...

Toby by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! Can't access web mail

I'm trying to access the web mail on the O2 site and the following error message appears: It might be temporarily unavailable. Or it might have been moved, updated or deleted.Have you got the right web address? Try typing it in again, making sure the...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos