Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! removing bolt on

trying to remove a data bolt on, comes up with technical error on the website for the last 2 weeks and cant see anyway to do it over the phone. Anyone know any other way to do it?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No Service (Gnosall Staffordshire)

Hi Everyone, My girlfriend and I recently moved to Gnosall in Staffordshire. Neither of us can get any signal at home (inside or out).Looking at the coverage map it shows 3g coverage for most of Gnosall but alas our house is under a patch of 2g only ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 contiues to invest in network???

Thanks for e-mail update on how o2 is improving coverage (or not) I was assured that my home would be covered by an upgrade of masts in the Scottish Borders before I renewed my contract in 2012, i still have no voice signal. I would like to know when...

• 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problems paying online

Having trouble getting O2 to accept my payment online. Get as far as "you will be redirected to your bank within 10 seconds or click here" and it hangs up. I know O2 doesn't need the money but is this a common problem or do they just like me!

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos