Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 25 kudos

FAQs: Other Products and Services

Hi all, welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have questions on any other O2 Product or service that doesn't have its own board, such as voicemail, insurance, screen replacement service, O2 Wifi etc. this is the place you can post ...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 1 kudos

Track orders

I'm a new O2 customer. A week after I placed my order it didn't arrive. Phoned business services, they are closed Sat and Sun. Tried tracking order online and it asked for my mobile number. As I haven't received it that's a dumb question. Why can't O...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 New Customers

10 days ago I ordered a new phone via O2 website. Finished ordering and got confirmation e-mail; didn't get asked to create user id or password. Later no order arrived. Went to O2 site to "track my order" but can only do this if I have user id. Calle...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Free calls to 10 landlines

I am a new o2 user trying to register my 10 landline numbers for free calls.I have my acc.number and hav registered as a user but I cannot see any means of registering these numbers.there is no banner on my home page directing me to it.any help wud b...

• 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Conference Calling on Business Tariffs?

Looking to move my business from Orange but need to know if this works first.I understand that on Consumer accounts you need to be on an iPhone tariff (not necessarily using an iPhone) for conference calling to work.Just wondered if Business accounts...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

sim from phone

hi, i have unlimeted data on the 02 sim for my mobile phone, if i got a wwan card, would i be able to use it with that sim? or use it in a dongle?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to find out my dongle/sim number?

HelloI'm currently travelling around and I have my O2 mobile dongle with me, but none of the packaging it came with.Obviously in order to top-up I need to enter the phone number for the dongle's sim, which I can't remember!Is there any way of finding...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

weird to connect the o2 wifi(bt openzone).

I used to connect to the o2 wifi(bt openzone) successfully.But this morning when i used the o2 connection manager successfully connect to the o2 wifi(bt openzone), a weird situation happened. It never ever happened before. When I open the web page, i...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help needed with contract / 3G

OK so I purchased a Samsung galaxy tablet the other day and I was curious that my 02 sim would work in it so I removed my sim from my iPhone and placed it into my galaxy tab, to no suprise this appeared to work.. I was debating weather this was aloud...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos