Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! lost phone

hi, i lost my phone last night. i have reported it and so it has been blocked. i have just checked my email and it says thank you for you order and a 4g and standard sim card has been ordered. i haven't ordered them but are they ordered automatically...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Points?

So I accidentally deleted an email from o2 before reading it, and it said something about 400 points on my account? I don't have a clue what this is about, but I'd love to know! Any ideas?I'm on pay monthly (Htc One X)

• 8 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Mobile insurance

Apologies if this has been dealt with before but can anyone enlighten me as to how I can cancell my mobile insurance which is one third of my overall charge?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4G Speeds

Hello, I just wanted to ask that will O2 ever be able to provide 4G speeds comparable to EE 4G double speed (i.e. 100 mbps and already testing 300 mbps in East London). As I have noticed that O2 has completely ignored to talk about its 4G speed or gi...

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data Charges when Abroad

Have just returned from a holiday in UK and thought I would use the O2 Data Top-Up - Bad Idea. Charged £1.99 for 15mb of data which doesn't allow you to use internet what so ever as after only 15 mins of reading e-mails date used up. Charges are a ri...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

My O2 - Linked Accounts

I've 2 accounts linked. When I attempt to VIEW the account that isn't the Master I'm taken out to the O2 login page.This used to work ok.Any ideas?Thanks

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! link / view email accounts

I have 4 O2 email accounts. I can now no longer view three of these as the "Link/View..." function does not give me the choice of viewing my other email accounts. I can't log into them separately as I they won't take my main account password, and I'v...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PUK code

Can anyone please help. I need to get my PUK code, however whenever I type in my number to retrieve it I get a message saying that they cannot get a code for my mobile number. I am definately typing in the correct number. Is there any other way I can...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Open on Simplicity?

I can receive an O2 Open code as an employee benefit, but this appears to only apply to O2 Refresh. Does this mean I won't get the discount on a Simplicity plan?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos