Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 25 kudos

FAQs: Other Products and Services

Hi all, welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have questions on any other O2 Product or service that doesn't have its own board, such as voicemail, insurance, screen replacement service, O2 Wifi etc. this is the place you can post ...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 1 kudos

weird to connect the o2 wifi(bt openzone).

I used to connect to the o2 wifi(bt openzone) successfully.But this morning when i used the o2 connection manager successfully connect to the o2 wifi(bt openzone), a weird situation happened. It never ever happened before. When I open the web page, i...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help needed with contract / 3G

OK so I purchased a Samsung galaxy tablet the other day and I was curious that my 02 sim would work in it so I removed my sim from my iPhone and placed it into my galaxy tab, to no suprise this appeared to work.. I was debating weather this was aloud...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancelling my O2 Mobile Broadband

Hi,I got o2 mobile broadband but have never used it and it turns out i no longer need it anyway.I sent a cancellation request a few weeks ago but nothing has been done about it. Seems with companies nowadays you only get a response when you post in t...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Online billing

Have just moved over to o2 business from T Mobile business. Am I right in thinking that the the only online bills that I have access to are for previous months usage and that there is no way of seeing what calls and data I have made since my last bil...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Buying for friend.

Is it possible to purchase pay and go mobile broadband starter kit for someone else? Online it requires billing card address to be same as delivery address. Basically my friend is out of work and skint atm and i wanna help by getting them internet ac...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos