Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Refund on O2 Train App

I bought a ticket via the O2 Train Travel app I think on the 28th and on the 30th called back up to change my ticket, I believe there was a £10 charge everything went well and I travelled. I haven't recieved the refund on the first ticket yet though,...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

urlchecker.o2.co.uk

The website status checker still has the message "currently unavailable as we are updating the site". This was being done when the parental control information page was posted (24 December). When will the updated page be available? And why was the ol...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

false information

Do you all know 02 falsly advertise live chat with a live person when infact they are computer generated and i have the chat to prove this!

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Rewards - 10% back for PAYG customers

Just to remind you all, tomorrow (4th January) is the date when O2 PAYG customers can claim the 10% rewards that they have accumulated from topping up their phone in October, November and December.To claim, all you have to do is text the word 'CLAIM'...

gemz4the1 by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Waiting

Is it acceptable to have to wait over 30mins to speak to someone about my bill payment that hasnt gone through again for the 3rd month dueto an error at o2.Whats going on in this crap company.

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

REWARDS ORDER NOT COMPLETE/MAILING OPENED PRIOR TO DELIVERED WHO TO CONTACT

Good Morning today I received an envelope addressed to me it seemed to arrived tampered with upon opening there was a letter from O2 about my recent Rewards Order of £20 Argos Gift Card(s) inside was nothing else not cards or anything. I have logged ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New Handset

Hi all, I recently received a phonecall from O2 about upgrading my handset. I was told I couldn't as I wasn't due for one! However, through the phonecall the advisor told me I could have a new handset (although I do pay for it monthly alongside the c...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Login as username (email) could divert messages from closed O2 email accounts

I would like to know if the "login as username" facility could be used to divert emails from defunct O2 email accounts. :robotfrustrated: I have asked a business to reset a password but I can't retrieve their message as they are trying to send it to ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! International Favourites Manage numbers

I have signed up for international favourites bolt on. After 48 hours I logged in my account to setup number. In the first step I entered my mobile number and shortly received a SMS with a four digits codes. In the next screen I entered my code and c...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos