Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! My O2 account

Good afternoon. I have a mobile on contract and my wife on PAYG. They are shared on the same O2 account. When loggin in, I am presented with my details and my phone. Earlier, my wife wanted her phone topped up, so I switched to her phone in My O2, su...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! samsung tab 2

I have a samsung Tab 2 and when I go away (in this country) there isn't always wifi I can log on to, so I went to buy a dongle on o2 so I have the Internet, but the women in the shop they don't work with tablets on o2. Is this true can anyone help me...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Blocking spam

I have turned off in settings payments for games : I want to know how to ensure spamming can be blocked before having to type STOP as prio I have been charged £5 : I got a text saying I will be charged £5 to my network for a link I don't even know I ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Priority Moments - Spam?

I got a text advertising a free hot drink from Cafe Nero from Priority Moments but it isn't available in the app. O2 had me reinstall the app which didn't work then told me they'd have it fixed today but they haven't. It sounds more like they're spam...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tethering Issue

Hi all I'm new to this but will give it a shot I have purchased a android tablet however I have also purchased a dongle but unsure weather to go on payg or pay monthly as I want to use it for browsing and checking email's etc but I also have a sim on...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 webmail

Hi AllAs of this morning I can no longer find the link (looks like it has been removed) which used to be at the bottom right hand side of the 'view / link my o2.co.uk accounts' to get to webmail. if you click on webmail now it takes you to the defaul...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Travel

Hello! I am just wondering if anyone can help me! I know that with O2 Travel you can get discounted rates for calls etc in European countries but I'm off to New Zealand in April and I was wondering if there are similar options if you're in a country ...

• 12 replies
  • 1 kudos

Transfer from Vodafone to O2

I purchased an iphone 5 on a monthly contract from O2 in January and reqested a transfer of my number from Vodafone at the begining of February. This was supposed to have been done but I experienced trouble in receiving calls and texts from anyone on...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Buying memorable numbers (Gold /Platinum) or batch of memorable numbers

Good afternoon Does anyone know how or who to contact with regard buying trade or wholesale from O2? I have spoken to customer services who have advised me of the prices for a Platinum number from the network but at £1000 not at all competitive. The ...

• 20 replies
  • 0 kudos