Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 25 kudos

FAQs: Other Products and Services

Hi all, welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have questions on any other O2 Product or service that doesn't have its own board, such as voicemail, insurance, screen replacement service, O2 Wifi etc. this is the place you can post ...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 1 kudos

DHL

I have never in my life experienced a DHL driver turn up and deliver a parcel. In fact, I've never experienced a DHL driver drive to my address and put a "sorry you were out" card through my door. I have wasted two days sitting by the front door wait...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Second Mobile Phone Line

Just got a new job and they don't provide mobile phones for work calls but you have to expense them, so is it possible to get a second line to my same number and iPhone to split the calls more efficiently and know where I am? It's such a pain to have...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

UPGRADING TO A DIFFERENT PHONE

I plan on upgrading my phone to a better model but on the same tarriff. Anyone with any ideas how much this going to cost. Small Business User Tarriff and want to upgrade to Nokia E7. If it's going to cost too much to does anyone know if it's better ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

NAT settings

Having trouble with my nat settings on the usb stick connecting to xbobxlive does this device even support it i have no idea but its really limiting the games i can join (before you start flaming me for playing online games with it the speeds are fin...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

how do i get a job with o2?

i need a job i think i am quite good at persuading people to join o2 and telling them about the tarrifs available, but i was wondering if there was a job that i could that involves this so i would get paid.. Anyone?

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Azzurri Communications / Breach of Privacy

re-post, with apologies.++++++++++++++++++++++++Dear O2,I a very rarely one to complain about a poor customer experience, being a tolerant kind of person. But It appears that I have been subject to the Azzurri Communications business account scam too...

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Allocated IP address is on XBL block list

Hi, I'm using the O2 Mobile Broadband dongle. I get an IP address dynamically allocated to me whenever I connect my laptop. When sending email (smtp) via Outlook I get the following error message: Task 'xxxxx@xxxxx.co.uk - Sending' reported error (0x...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos