Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! O2 WiFi - where to report a network fault?

Do I report this as a mobile fault? In Grantham today NG31 7ES (daughetr dragged me into McDonalds for coffee whilst christmas shopping) - I log in to the hotspot and get the acknowledgement web page up. Unable to connect to any other web pages thoug...

Resolved! o2 email account problem

Hi there im having some trouble with my o2 email account. i know its been closed to an extent and can still receive emails through gmail and hotmail but this is where my problem lies. for the first 2-3 weeks i was still receiving my emails through gm...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Gloucestershire - MAST FAILURE!

Just to let everyone else know that there is a MAST failure in Gloucestershire (I don't know HOW FAR from me it is!) but it has been down since 9pm last night - and 12 hours later O2 DON'T KNOW WHAT IS WRONG!!! Nor do they know how LONG it will be ou...

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My O2 account

Good afternoon. I have a mobile on contract and my wife on PAYG. They are shared on the same O2 account. When loggin in, I am presented with my details and my phone. Earlier, my wife wanted her phone topped up, so I switched to her phone in My O2, su...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! samsung tab 2

I have a samsung Tab 2 and when I go away (in this country) there isn't always wifi I can log on to, so I went to buy a dongle on o2 so I have the Internet, but the women in the shop they don't work with tablets on o2. Is this true can anyone help me...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Blocking spam

I have turned off in settings payments for games : I want to know how to ensure spamming can be blocked before having to type STOP as prio I have been charged £5 : I got a text saying I will be charged £5 to my network for a link I don't even know I ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Priority Moments - Spam?

I got a text advertising a free hot drink from Cafe Nero from Priority Moments but it isn't available in the app. O2 had me reinstall the app which didn't work then told me they'd have it fixed today but they haven't. It sounds more like they're spam...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tethering Issue

Hi all I'm new to this but will give it a shot I have purchased a android tablet however I have also purchased a dongle but unsure weather to go on payg or pay monthly as I want to use it for browsing and checking email's etc but I also have a sim on...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos