Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 25 kudos

FAQs: Other Products and Services

Hi all, welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have questions on any other O2 Product or service that doesn't have its own board, such as voicemail, insurance, screen replacement service, O2 Wifi etc. this is the place you can post ...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 1 kudos

mid term upgrades are no more?

have been on a small business tariff (£37 per month) since June 2009, got an iphone 4 on mid term upgrade in June 2010 (for around £110). one of the selling points of the tariff was that i could upgrade every 12 months.rang o2 upgrades today to price...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

Half Term upgrade complaint

Hi I am almost upon the 12 months half term upgrade of my 24 month buisness contract, I have only just singed up and have already seen a lot of posts about this issue where the customer has been sold a contract and told that at 12 months they can hav...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Business Upgrades

Many a thread regarding mid-term business upgrades on this forum but suffice to say I am on a business tariff and unhappy at how o2 have managed to sneak in an added clause to the t's nd c's & the wholly crazy upgrade price.I've fired off an email to...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

wanting to share my bad experience

I am writing with regards to poor customer service which we have received from o2 business.Just wondering if anyone else has experienced anything similar?Our contract is only a small one with five sims on it The contract expired in August however I h...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Azzurri

Has anyone else had their small business contract transferred to Azzurri?I've recently had this happen to my account without any consultation, and then Azzurri automatically renewed my contract without permission for another 24 months.It would be int...

• 29 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 and MiFi

I am in an area where the only network coverage I get is O2. My Blackberry works ok on O2 for email and web surfing. I want to install a MiFi unit or at worst a dongle to use with my laptop. ANy suggestions on a MiFi unit that will work with an O2 SI...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Personal account to Business

Hope to get some help here...I have been with o2 with my personal phone for 10+ years. I was given a company phone last year, but everyone still calls me on my own number so i have decided to use it as both personal / work and put it through the comp...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos