Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 25 kudos

FAQs: Other Products and Services

Hi all, welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have questions on any other O2 Product or service that doesn't have its own board, such as voicemail, insurance, screen replacement service, O2 Wifi etc. this is the place you can post ...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 1 kudos

Not receiving texts in Spain

My boyfriend has been in Spain for nearly two weeks and has had no problem receiving texts from me until yesterday he isn't getting them he's getting messages from other people. I'm getting his texts. He's getting my calls just not texts. We have a j...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Who do I contact for problems?

Hello, I have tried accessing a O2 Wifi spot at House of Fraser, never with any luck. My iPhone find's the O2 Wifi spot, asks if I want to connect to it, so I do, the Login Screen appears, but there is nothing there, just a pure white blank page. No ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Keeping the same number

HiiiiI want to keep my number from my orange contract and transfer it over- I understand how to do this with the pac code BUT it takes 2 days- does this mean I can't use the o2 number given with the new sim during the process??Thanks

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

mailbox

mailbox was full have deleted emails but mailbox still not receiving emails been like this for a month now

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

GPRS

Hi.I must have pressed the wrong button on my Nokia C3-01 because I'm suddenly being charged for data at £1/day, but I'm not manually accessing the internet. How do I turn this off, please?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Network Error (tcp_error)

Hi there, Pleaaasee help!!!I'm not very techy, also which doesn't help. All of a sudden my personal website keeps delivering this message:Network Error (tcp_error)A communication error occurred: "Operation timed out" The Web Server may be down, too b...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tracing spoof texts

Hello, can anyone tell me if O2 can trace malicious spoof texts back to the website or, even better, the person/computer/mobile sending them? I've come across a few websites which claim that phone companies can do this if requested by the police. Che...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos