Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Kindle Fire HD O2 Offer

Today my mum received a text from O2More (no number) with the following information:"Win a Kindle Fire HD. Just click here (link) and enter your details to take part and also make sure the offers we send you are what you want to see. Closing date is ...

gemz4the1 by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Wifi - android app - wont send sms message

Upgraded from an s3 to a note 3., when i have gone to use the o2 wifi app, it will not send the sms message. Managed to do it via the mobile web but can't get the app to work. It appears from play store reviews that i am not the only one with this is...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim cards

Recently I renegotiated my contract with O2, as there were no new phone deals in a price bracket I was willing to pay I moved to a pay monthly sim only deal. A couple of days later a new sim arrived, as this was not discussed a POS (I assumed I could...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

MyO2 app incompatible with Lastpass on Android

I've just discovered why the MyO2 app keeps crashing on my Nexus 5... It is due to a cool new feature in Lastpass that can fill in login details in any app.I've found you can exclude MyO2 from being interfered with by Lastpass, but this is not the mo...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! International Caller

I bought the International Caller today and tried to check the tarrif details. The info tab directs you to o2.co.uk but no further. I ahve searched but cannot find the tarrif information. I have also asked an agent and after 20 minutes of him providi...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! All Rounder for iPhone

I've been billed £5 for All Rounder for iPhone but I have no idea what it is or how I might have used it to incurr this extra payment. Please can you explain it for me?Jan Lee

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos