Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! unlock my phone o2

Hi sorry to be a pain but cant ring unless i want to sit 30 mins can't email ect but my old phone was never purchase through o2 i bought it the same day as i paid the o2 HTC phone off under refresh. now upgraded to anothe new phone and given my old p...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Swap my sim

Hello, as I am staying in overseas and just changed a new mobile, how can I get a new nano sim and swap it from micro to nano? I wont be back for a year, please advise, thanks.

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade free on us

O2 advertise on some phones you can upgrade your phone after only 12 months of the 2 year contract. How does this work do they just give you a free new upgraded phone? Do you have to return your old phone or take out a second line agreement? Does any...

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! WiFi Extra in London Underground

Has anyone noticed in a limited number of London Underground stations a WiFi hotspot which appears to be O2 WiFi branded and called WiFi Extra?At times I can join it while at times it requires a password. To make things more interesting I am currentl...

Bamboccio by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! This week's whinge about priority...

Short and sweet,Earlier today both my wife and I received the following Only on those 2 accounts, the others, no text. No problem, 30 quid of m&s vouchers is a pretty welcome gift this time of year.....So off we trot to m&s online (as it said to) fin...

Screenshot_2015-11-18-22-15-24.png Screenshot_2015-11-18-21-52-39.png
viridis by Level 56: Guvnor
  • 27 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC code

Can i get a PAC code from an o2 store or do i have to ring customer services?o2 are changing my sim from a pay monthly to a pay as you go so i won't have any credit to call customer servies from my phone.Thanks.

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to use O2 Wifi

I have been an O2 customer for two weeks now and there's one thing that's been annoying me, and that's the inability to take advantage of O2 Wifi when out and about. Whenever I am situated within an O2 Wifi hotspot I can connect to the O2 Wifi networ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! mast down

My phone has been on emergency calls only for a month now due to a mast not working. I want to leave o2 now as they don't have the the kindness to update me at all. Good business.....NOT.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos