Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! mail server failure - last 36 hours

Having been with o2 for many years - the email is usually excellent - however for the last 36 hours the mail servers have been failing - I am sure I am not the only experiencing problems - I can not find any notice of problems on the o2 website - can...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Storage on iPad

HiCan anyone kindly help?Basically, I've got an iPad which I've hooked up to my broadband and I was "informed" that my "Storage Almost Full", "go to settings". When I went to settings and "manage storage", I noticed my storage was indeed nearly full ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 WiFi

I've been using O2 WiFi for a while now, and it's working really well. However, I can't say the same for the "My O2 WiFi" site. With my correct user name, and irrespective of what password I give, I get a "An error has occurred" screen. The only way ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

smtp settings

Problem with my BT line, which may take more than a day to resolve. In the meantime I switch to my trusty 3G dongle to work on the internet and email. Except I can't send from Outlook. I have done so previously, with the SMTP setting smtp.o2.co.uk. I...

Lorenzo by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! wifi

I have a BT router for my Broadband at home. is there any way that my mobile can use the wifi connection on it.

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! access to my account

Ive been trying to access my account on line now for about 4 days and the page keeps coming up unavilable ? try again later. is there maintenance work going on ? thanks

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos