Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Big bang code

HiSo I've received my new phone and I have a code to enter to retrieve my gift but the link they have told me to enter doesn't work. Can any one help? Thank you

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Junk texts from o2

Having gone around in circles on "my o2" quite a few times and achieved nothing I thought I would post my issue on here to see if I can get a solution. My problem is constant junk texts from o2 advising me of services that I have no interest in, and ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Recycle Scam!!!!!!

I have just sent O2 my HTC M9 as I was offered £108. I recieve an Email stating I have been offered £54!?.....I contacted O2 and th lady advised me due to a "Cracked Screen" the offer has been reduced. The phone was in immaculate condition!! I wrappe...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Travel

I have been abroad to the USA and while over there i sent two texts on separate days.When i looked at my bill they have charged me £4.99 for each text.When i asked in the shop about this they said i was signed up to O2 travel and that i could have us...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bogus O2 Top Up message

Today I received the following Message from O2 on mobile Meaasage reads "O2: Top-up loaded. Your balance is now £20.00 Thanks vet for topping up with O2" I haven't topped up recently and when i do i get message from O2 UK. Can any one confirm if this...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! returning a new phone

I changed my mind and need to return a new phone - I've been told I have to complete a form online. Can anyone tell me where I can find the form? Thanks

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking Phone

Hi I need help unlocking my phone. I had a pay monthly contract that has now ended. I have my IMEI number but cant find where to ge the unlock code from online. Can anyone help please? Thanks

• 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 WiFi - some dissapointment and confusion

I've been an o2 customer for a long time, since i got my first contract phone but up until recently I have never tried to use the "free" wifi. I have usually been content to use whatever hotspots i can use. I don’t use much data in fact i only have 5...

Very Poor Service

Why don't the Swindon Regent Street store ever answer the phone. I've tried for a few days now and my phone actually times out because it rings off the hook for so long. Customer services are pretty useless as well.....try to ring them to explain the...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos