Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! My o2 online will not let me sign into my account

I have recently got a new laptop and my laptop will not let me access my account to check my bills. I have the app on my phone but it will not let me access my account online, I can get to the screen where it says "enter your mobile number" I do that...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Insurance bad service

Hi, So DPD collected my phone Samsung Galaxy S7 EDGE on the 14/12/16 and I heard nothing since so I called them on 20/12 and they advised me itl be with me on Thursday 22nd, still nothing. I called them today and they said to me the S7 edge is not in...

Keplar vr headset

Does anyone else have the Keplar vr headset which comes as a free gift and the trigger button just won't do anything? There's no qr code to connect it to your phone!

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Insurance Claim Haven't Taken SIM Out

I've just had my phone collected to be sent off for an insurance claim I made. Unfortunately I've just realised that I have forgotten to take out my SIM card out of the phone before I gave it to the delivery man. I have tried to track my parecl but i...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Making a claim on insurance

Hi everyone. I've never made a claim on mobile phone insurance before, but I was in an accident this morning on my bicycle on the way to work, and the back of my phone is now scratched and the camera lense cracked The phone still works, but doesn't l...

Itemised billing

I hope someone can help because when I phone cs they haven't a clue. When I phone or text my wife her number doesn't come up on my itemised bill but my number comes up on her bill. Does anyone know why

Brenolly by Level 1: Joiner
  • 26 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 something I have bought

Hi - I just found on my bill 2 payments for O2 travel.But I had switched off roaming and data before I even arrived in the International airport.So I was only on the local network and using the local wifi.Why am I charged this.I still got charged for...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

upgrade phone not arrived 4 days after delivery

Hi i upgraded and phone was due Friday. Had someone in waiting on delivery but no delivery checked saturday morning on track delivery and it had been delivered and signed for which is amazing as has someone in all day. a loads of phonecalls to ukmail...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos