Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! o2 text messages been received

Has anyone else been receiving strange texts from o2 with this below. *WARNING* If you did not request this text please call 202. to swap your sim card, use this code ******. codes only last 30 minutes and max of three codes in one day?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Airmiles

I do not understand the airmiles am I being charged for this if so can I cancel as I do not need airmiles

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Voicemail notification

I used to get a text message telling me that i have a voice mail to listen to. I no longer get these messages, can anybody advise why and how I can get them again.

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! new nhs discount code

HiI have registered for NHS discount code but the code in I was given and it wont take me no further My work only have the old coed. Spoke to a Geoarge who was usless and kept saying ask your employer who only have an 8 digit code as not been updated...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 repair submitted falsely wrong

If the status on repair states out of warranty and quotation when it is in warranty will I i get charged for repair or will the repair service see it is in warranty? Will I have to call o2 or go back into store I booked it through?

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Checking out issues

I am trying to order a product from the shop online but when I go to the basket and check out it automatically loads my address, email address and contact phone number and the only field to complete is my title but then it says invalid details, but a...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Webmail

Until recently I was able to access webmail via the website. Is this still possible?

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos