Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! O2 Travel

I have just returned from a week in Mallorca, Spain. I would like to raise a complaint on the quality of the data speeds whilst I was there. I was connected to the Movistar network and I had difficulty accessing social media and my iCloud photos. Giv...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Accessory Refund

Hi, at the beggining of the month I orderd two accessory for my phone to colect in store. However O2 siad that the product wasn't in stock, after saying it was. So I went to the store and thay said the order was rejected as it want in stock. Naturaly...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Holiday accident

I'm embarrassed to let you guys know, I've just this minute dropped my beloved oneplus 3t and smashed my screen I've got O2 insure, can I nip into the Blackpool O2 store and claim a replacement, so do I have to mess about when I get home.

Curr946 by Level 26: Upbeat
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changing Network

Please provide PAC for me to move my mobile number to a different provider. [personal information removed. Please please do not post personal details such as phone numbers, address details, email address]

• 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! European roaming charges

I've just received a text notifying me of the changes from 15 June, when all calls, text and data used in the Europe Zone come out of my usual UK allowance...I will be in Italy from 12 June and already have the 02 Travel bolt-on which presumably will...

• 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! O2 open

Was told as I'm part of the NHS I would get a discount and could upload a pic of my wage slip it's asking me for a five digit code from my employer which I have to call up they never said this yesterday on the phone when I took out the upgrade

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Priority - new business

Hi there, I'm looking into getting exclusive offers posted to O2 Priority for the business I work for, but can't find a business contact. The old links to Priority no longer work and there's no info online - is there an email address which I could co...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos