Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! PAC number

I have been kept waiting more than 30 minutes so far to get my PAC code. Clearly this is avoid having to give me a PAC code, but now it makes me think o2 is actually not a very good company. Terrible for their brand.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel Service

I have two o2 month accounts I wish to cancel. How do I cancel monthly accounts. I am out Of contract and I don't want to keep my number. How should I cancel? Today my location is Lithuania.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New phone - sim swap

I have just ordered a new upgrade with more data in the packge ,and wondered when i get my new phone can i just take my old sim out of my old phone and put it in my new one.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill 6 Feb 2017

Just seen a bill 6//2/2017 twice as high as normal!! Can u explain why ????? If not I want my money back

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

3G in Crete COSMOTE

On holiday in Crete and my iPhone won't connect to 3G. Get a message saying I am not subscribed to a data service. Got an 02 minute they plan with 500mb and had a text from 02 saying I can use it just like in the U.K. Done a reset, turn off and on, s...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! £10 top up for the 10bundle

I topped up £10 so I could received the 10bundle. When I checked my balance 2 mins after I topped up I only had £7.50 remainig. Can you explain why as I only tried to send 3 text 10bundle to get the big bundle. I used the phone once to check my balan...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos