Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

SideButton_New.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 22 kudos

FAQs: Other Products and Services

Hi all, welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have questions on any other O2 Product or service that doesn't have its own board, such as voicemail, insurance, screen replacement service, O2 Wifi etc. this is the place you can post ...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 1 kudos

lost phone

sent my 5th s3 in for repair and guess what o2 have lost it it was delivered on the 22nd and dont know where it is now so after hours on the phone they decided to send me a replacement but a nice man called alan from returnes n repairs surgested i tr...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobile broadband Top-up page not working

HiI'm using a 3G dongle (e160) to connect to the internet. It is connected through a router expressly designed to use this particular dongle.The router is called the DrayTek Vigor 2820Vn.I have used the following settings :PPP Client Mode : EnableAPN...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New O2 Boostbox installation issues

Good morningI have been having issues with my O2 signal in our new home and so the account team have supplied a Boostbox (aka alcatel lucent 9361 v2).I connected this up yesterday via a Belkin N600 DB router and after 24hrs the signal light is still ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Calling from Mauritius?

I am on holiday in Mauritius. Have an iPhone 4S on pay monthly. Can send & receive txts but only on MTML network but cannot make or receive calls on any available network? Have registered on Emtel as O2 advise on web and reset network settings but no...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

e-mail malfunction

I have two o2 emails. One has stopped working citing password error. The other works.The settings in Live Mail are exactly the same. Any ideas??Ian

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 tickets dispatch?

Hello, just wondering if I buy tickets in July for an event in October, when will the tickets usually be dispatched? Will it be a few weeks prior to the event or with O2 Priority should it be immediate as the tickets we bought were not the tickets on...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

PROBLEMS WITH ONLINE SHOP

I don't know if anyone from 02 looks in here or replies to these posts - I have spent almost 2 hours trying to purchase a contract phone on-line. My first order crashed immediately after completing the payment - surprise. And I was advised to try aga...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problems with International Extras

Over the last couple of months I have purchased International Extras to phone Kenya. However, each month, O2 have failed to take into account these international minutes and at the end of each month, I am hit with the full charge of mny calls to Keny...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mobile phone insurance

Am thinking about purchasing the O2 insurance for my iphone 5 and wondered how good it actually was when people make a claim and how it works

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos