Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Open

Hi van you provide me with the Scottish prison service discount code please

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Spam

Hi Received email today 30/8/17 supposingly from myO2Business@O2Saying here's your bill as requested it's in a zip file with the title JobResults 208 KBIs this a "Spam" email, it looks official

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! changing address

Please can someone help me to change my billing address on my o2, i have tried the help button and followed there instructions which dont make sense.It tells me to sign in to My O2 choose my mobile number,select Bills at the top of the Device page, s...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change of number

Hi I have been getting a lot of no caller id numbers ring me giving me grief and give threats over the phone the police are involved but asked to change my number this happened a lot recently but went to the next level last night

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Europe zone service

The europe zone information says it's valid for holidays and short breaks, does anyone know how long this means in terms of days/weeks/months?Thank you!

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't access MyO2 online

After speaking with SIX gurus all of whom were no help, and a halfarsed reply from Ronan Dunne's secretary who promised a reply within 5 days nearly two weeks ago which never appeared I thought I'd ask about this problem here and see if I could get h...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wont give me a pac code

Hello I hope someone can help me with this problem I am having I want to leave O2 for another company however its has bee extrmely difficult to do so 13 days ago I went into an 02 and asked if they could tansfer my number to my new sim. They said it ...

• 3 replies
  • 1 kudos