Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone Unlock

Really unhappy , can anyone help . I have filled in the form twice ( which i did not pass their security checks) and when i went onto live chat, a agent said he had done the request for me and the phone would be unlocked in 72 hours and alas still no...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 Priority Rugby Shirt

I entered the O2 priority prize draw to win a England Rugby shirt. On the 21/09/15 I went onto the app and found out I have won. However I am still waiting for the confirmation text message giving details of how I can claim the prize. I keep on tryin...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 world chat webpage

Hi Not sure who would pick this question up or could someone point me in the right direction. On the O2 world chat website is there any way of including a link or a section to do with prices of calling the landlines and mobiles as I couldnt see anyth...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

How the O2 chapter of the PC police gets **** by the actual police

So, I accidentally cracked my phone's screen. I filed an insurance claim with O2, took the phone to a branch store, got confirmation for the scheduled courier pick-up. All nice and sunny. That was Monday last week. On the week-end, seing that I had n...

• 20 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! O2 account update after number transfer

Hello, I changed from a PAYG to pay monthy contract and transferred my PAYG number today. But when I go on the my O2 app, it can't tell me how much data I have left (I have unlimited texts and minutes) and when I go log on to o2.co.uk and click on th...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim still hasn't arrived

Hello, I ordered a sim as part of a sim only contract on thursday the 29th and it still hasn't arrived, despite being told that it should come within one day. I have also recieved an email today claiming that my first bill has come through despite re...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Billig

I payed my bill using automated method. I typed in wrong number o2 have filled out a ffrom 5days ago and I still have no connection due to them not finding payment has this happend before and how long will it take please

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Friends and Family details

Hi, im a retiree from o2 and therefore have no access to the o2 Intranet. Im trying to get a list of my Friends and Family members. according to the o2 retiree website i should email telefonicavip but the address given is not valid. could you email m...

wagggy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos