Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Waiting on Free JBL Speaker With P20 Pro Order

Hi there guys. I'm hoping this question hasn't already been answered. I did search and couldn't find anything so apologies if this is old news.I've recently taken out a new connection with the Huawei P20 Pro. This deal comes with an offer of a free J...

doombadger by Level 1: Joiner
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weird texting problem!

Its now 2018 and i am having texting problems from coming over from TalkTalk. O2 are blaming my phone - but it worked perfectly with TalkTalk. After 2 days, I wish i had not come over to O2 and gone elsewhere. Help!!!!

snoopy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Waiting to hear from you

I sent my phone back to get a new one on 17th of may 2018, i gave it to halfords and got a tracking number for dpd, the parcel is only now in stoke. its been 5 days and i havent got a phone (which i need). I have heard nothing back from you not even ...

Resolved! Cancel Spotify

I bought spotify premium a while ago and stopped using it so I canceled it however it turns out Ive been charged twice every month since I set it up, once through the o2 "things you've bought" and once through paypal, after canceling paypal has stope...

JBaldwin by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Close Community Account

Hi all I made an account this afternoon and later decided it was not needed. Can someone please let me know how to close this account. Thank you all.

AnnieS by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

microsoft authentication app

HiI cant download the microsoft authentication app on my Samsung Galaxy Note II, is says its incompatableI need this to access work emails outside the office.Any advice pleaseThanks,Richard

Richard8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Need an @o2.co.uk email address

I accidentally deleted my google account. To recover I need access to a really old @o2.co.uk email address I signed up for years ago. I tried getting back into the account but have since ported my number and I think it has been closed. Is there a way...