Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Identity theft

Sorry to post and it's irrelevant but i have a massive issue and think someone has stole my identity and somehow getting new accounts cause it's says I have 4 different o2 accounts and still being billed every month I want to upload the pictures but ...

Emergency by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Transfer

When keeping number from old contract to O2.which sim do I put in phone until the transfer.

P-J1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 free tickets

Really upset just tried to get free tickets to an attraction was on the site at 12pm and it went down

ife by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 PAC code

My mother is, unfortunately, having to leave O2, she has moved house and the reception is none existent in that area, the only service which covers that area is Vodaphone so after a long talk in carphone warehouse we decided to make the jump and got ...

anon by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SIM only

After receiving my handset etc last year I realized that the handset supplied, Samsung J3 2016, was next to useless regarding memory. I have purchased a phone from Amazon after seeing that O2 could do nothing to help unless I cancelled my contract, a...

PatJ3524 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Open and Friends and Family Discount Schemes

O2 Offer 3 discount schemes:O2 Open is employer based (certain jobs qualify for discounts)Latest O2 Open help pages hereFriends and Family (F&F) applys if you have friends or family working for O2.O2 Student OffersAll offer discount of the airtime po...

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 86 replies
  • 6 kudos

Resolved! Bolt on Data - 80% used within 2 secs of buying

After years of always having more than sufficient data, I am suddenly regularly running out - no change in practices. When I add bolt-on data, within 2 seconds of doing this, I get a text telling me that I have used 80% of my data. What on earth is g...

Barbie28 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos