Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 25 kudos

FAQs: Other Products and Services

Hi all, welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have questions on any other O2 Product or service that doesn't have its own board, such as voicemail, insurance, screen replacement service, O2 Wifi etc. this is the place you can post ...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 1 kudos

Bogus O2 Top Up message

Today I received the following Message from O2 on mobile Meaasage reads "O2: Top-up loaded. Your balance is now £20.00 Thanks vet for topping up with O2" I haven't topped up recently and when i do i get message from O2 UK. Can any one confirm if this...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! returning a new phone

I changed my mind and need to return a new phone - I've been told I have to complete a form online. Can anyone tell me where I can find the form? Thanks

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking Phone

Hi I need help unlocking my phone. I had a pay monthly contract that has now ended. I have my IMEI number but cant find where to ge the unlock code from online. Can anyone help please? Thanks

• 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 WiFi - some dissapointment and confusion

I've been an o2 customer for a long time, since i got my first contract phone but up until recently I have never tried to use the "free" wifi. I have usually been content to use whatever hotspots i can use. I don’t use much data in fact i only have 5...

Very Poor Service

Why don't the Swindon Regent Street store ever answer the phone. I've tried for a few days now and my phone actually times out because it rings off the hook for so long. Customer services are pretty useless as well.....try to ring them to explain the...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Priority Pizza Express offer

Wondering what everyone else's experience was using the O2 Priority Pizza Express - order a main for £5 offer. I went along with a friend to Pizza Express. My friend isn't an O2 customer. We asked for separate bills, so that I could use the Priority ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

change personal account

I welcome yesterday to chat with your representative I determined the account and phone number of passes for my cousin Marek Damrat born 28.10.1966 employee assured me that the account will be changed just checked and nothing has changed or is a comp...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos