Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Nuisance calls

So a few months ago, o2 leaked hundreds of our numbers. To this day, I am still getting spam calls. I can have over 100 a day. I've had multiple chats with o2 who have offered to put an international call block on my phone. Each time this hasn't been...

Resolved! Problem with number O2

Hi, I have 2 number O2: xxxxxxxxxx and xxxxxxxxx. When someone try to call me, this number no working. What's up? [Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

Manuel by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! unsolicited premium texts

Can anyone help with this. I just found out that my wife has been receiving unsolicited ‘prize’ texts for months from two numbers 88227 and 88101. Turns out these are premium nos and just receiving texts - even tho you didn’t ask for them - costs. To...

PeterKemp by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 Insurance

I've read a few other stories regarding this but I just wanted to know if someone could shed some light on my situation/ handset.I have (or shall I say had) an iPhone X 256gb space grey. I lost it last Friday and contacted o2 merely an hour after los...

Bruets by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! AREA COVERAGE RELLY INTERMITTENT

How can you get to complain about network coverage in your area, and ask when its going to improve? I have to stand in the kitchen window to get a signal most of the time, Today its been really poor and the signal keeps going completely.

Jane3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos