Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Sign for Delivery

I have a parcel coming in Monday and it states in the email I will have to sign for it. Is this something I have to do with Covid-19 going about? Is there a way around this?

Telle by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Office 365 offer redemption

Apologies if I have posted in the wrong place or if I have missed the answers previously. I received 12 month office 365 with my new iPad but I am finding it almost impossible to redeem this offer as every site I seem to find is not the one required....

RA82 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Referral Amazon Vouchers

Hi, I signed up with a new contract on O2 through the referral scheme, where the promise of £50 amazon vouchers for both parties was promised... over 90 days later and still received no vouchers, even though we have checked all the T&C's. Anyone else...

Drenno87 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Extra

Good morning could someone please give me some advice on how I can cancel my Disney extra please.

Undelivered order

Hi everyone,I need help about something. A few days ago, I have bought a Samsung tablet from O2s own web site. My delivery has been sent by DHL. DHL said that my delivery was left to my neighbour. When I asked my neighbour he said "I have just signed...

Fatiko by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I want to cancel my order

I was attempting to buy a pair of apple earphones, and i was told my apple pay payment failed, so i tried again with my card. However both payments have gone through, so i assume i’ve bought the product twice. I can’t seem to find any way to manage m...

wilf by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Register sim card

I have recently upgraded and need to register the sim card how do I do it when no one is answering the phones

Emma7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Fraudulent text message

Have other people received text messages claiming to be from o2, but from a mobile telephone number stating that they require billing information?

Lucy02 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

courior never arrived

i ordered a phone from the shop website lastnight and it was to be delivered this morning between 8and 10am and the days getting on and still nothing, went onto myo2 and tried to put tracking numer into it and there is nowhere to input it

dolciey by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos