Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Internet dongle

My GF place a broadband order so she could work from home but with covid 19 this wont happen for a while.BT have suggested a dongle so she can log on to internet using this one from Argos:https://www.argos.co.uk/product/116%2F5858?clickOrigin=searchb...

Cancelling monthly Disney+

A family member recently upgraded and got 6 months Disney+ voucher which they gave to me. I already have it on my account as I’m paying through o2 and Disney said they aren’t able to cancel and it’s only through o2. Not able to get anywhere with twit...

Vinto316 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim Issue, Sim Swap Question

So a few days ago I hard reset my phone (Doogee X5 Pro, android 5) back to factory, supposedly its not supposed to effect the sim (PayG) but upon booting, the number displayed under the sim is the wrong number, (I suspect it was the original number f...

Cooltrain by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone scams

The last 3 days I’m getting a foreign variety of numbers calling me up to 6 times a day I’ve individually blocked them but they have been using different numbers sick of it now how can I stop the calls coming through

Daley by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Spam calls

I'm getting constant calls throughout the night with a number starting +2262 but the last few digits change so if I block 1. Another starts. Constant missed calls all night. I have to put my phone on silent at night and it wakes baby up. Any idea wha...

Waqqas by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

contact O2

I need to phoen and speak directly with a custoemr services advisor; i can't find the phone numebr to call

immaxx by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pay as you go phone and SIM

Does anyone know a mobile phone shop employee or is anyone a phone shop employee or manager or owner.They have to be a decision maker.I’m looking to buy or have donated new cheap pay as you go phone and sims.I volunteer and work with Council as a vol...

Order cancelled

O2 cancelled my order on Wednesday without letting me know and it’s been three days now and I haven’t received my money back. Unable to call.Can anyone help?

Gee2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos