Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

SideButton_New.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 22 kudos

FAQs: Other Products and Services

Hi all, welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have questions on any other O2 Product or service that doesn't have its own board, such as voicemail, insurance, screen replacement service, O2 Wifi etc. this is the place you can post ...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Lousy Service

Your website is rubbish, it has taken me almost half an hour to buy a phone. After all that all I get is a message oops something went wrong. I have now been waiting over TWENTY minutes to join a live web chat. It would have been quicker to jump on a...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Trade in Refunds

Hi everyone, I'm in a confusing situation so I'll try and explain - I just want to know if anybody else has been here before and can provide me with some reassurance. I took my old iPhone 6 Plus in store. I was offered £215, of which £179.99 went tow...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Very disappointing customer service

I am owed a refund from 02, not a significant or material amount but over 2 months O2 took unauthorised monies from my account after I cancelled my contract. I have tried twice to get my refund and the customer services team seem unable and unwilling...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Priority Moments

Dear O2Many thanks for your email received on Tuesday and advising that I can claim a free hot drink from Caffe Nero on Tuesday via priority moments. Unfortunately I received the email at 19:44 on Tuesday evening which you sent at 18:34, by which tim...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My order

I orderd a tab and I have a email confirming n accepting the order. It was ment to be collected from store today n it isn't thear wear is my order?

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PROMO play

Just received a message "Thank you for your entry to win 50000 cash! PROMO play here for free http://bit.ly/2dMep1 0208 6112592 or support@win50k.co.uk DID NOT ENTER THIS ENTRY. ANY IDEAS????

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Re: How to track my repair

It's impossible for me to track mine the link doesn't work and when you ring it will take over 30 minutes to answer so much for them calling themselves communications experts

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Priority

Got down to Boots at 12.40 to buy my lunch for £1 and the offer expired; 'out of stock'! Really annoying, does this do more bad than good. Like a bad tease.

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos