Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Phone insurance

My contract is up for renewal. Will my insurance automatically cancel when I use my pac code?

Mac3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Undelivered item. Poor communication

Hi allThis is my first post.I wonder if anyone has a view on this:I ordered a new iPad 2019 with sim on 10th April. The ordering process suggested it would be delivered on 14th. They even told me what the mobile number of the new machine would be. Th...

PGMW by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

'calm' extra bundle

HiI have 'calm' as an extra with my new phone but the link took me to www.calm.com - when tried to download the app it is asking for payment or a free trial - how do i get to use calm via the app & not the site ? thankyou

romanijo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Huawei Freebuds 3 and Band 4

Hi All,Just claimed my free bits for my new P30 Pro. But wondering if anyone has already done this? Do you get an option to choose colours of either product? Or do you just get what you're given?Thanks in advance!Will

WEdwards by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch Cellular

I’ve got this error message. When signing up to Apple Watch cellular.‘Oops, something went wrong. Try again and if the problem continues call 202 for free from your O2 mobile, quoting reference code 30‘ just trying to connect my watch to my plan whic...

Daniel4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! faulty phone

Can anyone please tell me how to get in touch with O2 to arrange to return a faulty phone. My phone screen has white lines running trough the screen, followed the self help guide which resulted in it saying it needed to be sent off gave me a referenc...

em18 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Been trying to buy for 2 hours now

I've been trying to buy an Apple Watch S5 for 2 hours now. I've used chrome, safari, and the app on three different devices. I've gotten to the 'fast checkout' with an error multiple times, and now I'm getting as far as finalising the order after inp...

Lizzie95 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple watch

I’ve just tried to get an Apple Watch on a £20 a month contract and £20 up front fee, they’ve take the £20 up front fee but I haven’t had any conformation and the contract being set up? Any idea on what to do??