Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Phishing

Hi, received a txt stating 'unable to process your latest bill. in order to avoid fees, please update your payment information'. from this number +44 7464 396716. Confirmed on my 02 that bill available and payment due 15/04.Anything you can do with t...

Squished by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do you switch off VM ( Samsung A50 phone)

I give up! I've Googled and checked FAQ but when I've phoned 1760 it says I won't be charged for the call but my voicemail "can't be turned off" - and yes it IS currently turned on!Due to wfh I urgently need to switch it off.Aaarrgghhh.please help!ti...

Janwolf by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

My O2

I registered last week for a contract and have tried to sign into My o2 however it is showing i have no account. What do i do?

Alysha by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Audible extra

I selected free audible membership as my free extra on my new device that arrived today. I've tried to activate this using the link but it says I have already activated this extra. I've tried logging in to audible directly, through the app and via am...

Apple Pencil

I ordered apple pencil from O2 website yesterday. They have taken money from my account but i didnt receive a confirmation email or anything. I paid for it to be delievered next day but again have heard nothing.Is there a delay in delivering at the m...

Unlocking a phone

I have a Samsung phone pay as you go that I haven't used for a couple of years, but would like to use this phone for my work. I have been sent a code and the advice was to insert a non o2 SIM card in the device, which I did but it states invalid sim?...

Twingo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

broke my phone out of contract

I'd like to but a new handset and there are better deals than My upgrades offer and I'd like to build my own plan. but my phone has broken and live chat is down. I want a new handset by tomorrow as I am a Keyworker, finishing a degree and a volunteer...