Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Airpods

Hi, my daughter brought airpods from on line shop. She needs to return them as they are faulty. She has tried to speak to someone to discuss but has had no luck. Can anyone help

Osprey33 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Number Change

HiI’d like to find out if anyone knows how I could change my mobile number? as I have been getting random calls from people I do not know constantlyThank you

Nida by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can not redeem Disney +

I have added Disney+ to my account as an extra, but when I click to redeem it, it takes me to the page but says my code can not be redeemed as it may have already been used. Then if I try to log in to Disney+ it says my email is not recognised.

Jenna3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 Open won't let me register

NOTE: I've been trying this for a week, so it's not the 24 hour restriction. I'm NHS staff and Open will not take my NHS email address (it says it's not recognised as a work email) and when I try to upload a payslip, the page says that an error has o...

celuthea by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem with delivery of a new device

Hello, I've ordered a new phone with delivery to home. The problem is that I forgot to update my current address as I changed it recently and phone was delivered to old one and refused. I'm trying to contact customer service to schedule a delivery on...

Kamillo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No order confirmation

I ordered some apple airpods on Sunday but have had no order confirmation and the money has been taken from my bank account.When will my order arrive?

Priya by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Broken Phone / insurance

Hi I have recently upgraded my phone and took out full insurance. Unfortunately I have already dropped my phone and smashed my camera. Done anyone know what would be the best way to make a clame as the customer survive lines are only dealing with upg...

What happened to my Phone

I have no idea what is going on but I sent my phone in for repair on the 26/03 and not heard anything so I try ringing but that was a waste of time and the site says I have no device plan so I'm at complete lost on what to do.