Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Amazon music free for 6 months deal

When I upgraded my phone at the start of this year I activated amazon music free for 6 months, this will be coming to an end soon but I would not like to continue with amazon music membership, I cannot cancel it through my amazon account since it was...

Hayleyal by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Insurance

I am trying to add insurance onto my phone, the website says to call but every time I call the automated voice tells me to go to the website which obviously says to call, what do I do?

Disney plus

Hey guys, so I got an email back in March about Disney plus, saying “it’s on us” for 6 months, which I subscribed to, I now have subscription with Disney plus, BUT I am being charged For it in my monthly O2 bill, I thought this Disney plus was FREE f...

Sasha88uk by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data and “no service”

I’ve recently purchased an iPhone 11 which has been working fine. Suddenly a few days ago my phone started showing “No service” and no 3G/4G. This means I’m unable to call or text anyone let alone use any other function on my phone. My phone will con...

mark02 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Redeeming Disney +

HelloI have just upgraded and I have attempted to redeem my free Disney + however when it takes me to the page it is stuck on the loading icon. It has been like this for 30 minutes now. It isn't my internet as I am able to load and stream as normal a...

S20 phone case

Hello there, i have just bought a case for my S20 ultra and would like to kniw if it is possible to get a screensaver that will work with itThanks

pjn by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data sharing

how do I use data sharing ive looked through everything I can and done everything I can but still no option to share data

Sarah15 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos