Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Unable to claim my free airbuds

I have tried to apply for my free samsung airbuds like the 02 offer said i could. Yest samsung has said i haven't purchased it at the right time, however I only upgraded 2 days ago and part of the deal was the free airbuds, the offer was on until end...

airbuds by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disney plus

I bought one year disney-plus. I have contract with O2 for one year. O2 website stated that I am claim discount £2.00 every month. How will I claim? Please advise. thank you in advance

Disney +

How does the disney+ work can I use it on my tv through sky tv or is it just for mobile and tablets?

2809 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

unlock old iphone

how can i unlock iphone 6s plus, i’ve compleated the form multiple times and “ I'm sorry, we have not been able to unlatch your device at this time.The reason given is:You have not passed our security checks with the detail you have givenus.Please ch...

bmcgx by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Order new sim

HiI want to add another sim to my account (moving it from Vodafone) do I just order a SIM from O2 then phone O2 with the PAC code to transfer the original number over?Or is there a easier way?Thanks for the help

AlanSt by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Network

Please my network stop so I have 20gb left but if I turn WiFi off I can’t use internet

Fraga by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Locked phone

Hi, my phone has locked itself and pin no longer gets me asscess to onto my phone. what can I do?

rj2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Open discount

Open will not accept my work email address for Blue Light Card discount.I have the 5 character code, though email address will not work. Assuming this is due to my work emailnotbeing associated with the company Blue Light Card.

AndyH by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos