Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

My 02 'free' texts ??

hi.. As I can't get through to any of the 02 shops/stores I thought I would try here. Am I right in thinking(fyi..I am on pay as you go)that if I send a text message to another O2 account there is no charge. I only ask as I did send a few to one part...

mucky1957 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Student discount not working

i have recently upgraded my phone and plan over the phone and the woman said to get my Unidays code and text it to the number 61202 once I received everything within 28 days.I tried this and it says the code isn't recognised but I've double checked i...

charlie29 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Amazing update deals

Hello, I have been offered an amazing update deal from an O2 telesales person, calling from ‭0800 952 4854‬ , has anyone taken up any of these offers?

fee1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email contact

Is there a way I can contact O2 via email? I have lots of problems with a new phone I had delivered last week and I need to speak to someone to find out what can be done.However, I struggle with talking to people on the phone and will end up not avoi...

Resolved! McAfee security

I have just renewed my o2 contract for a further 3 yrs and as a free gift I was given McAfee security, to which I informed the expeditor catagorically that I didnt not want it, but was told that I had to have it as part as the package and it would sh...

TonyR by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobile payment through Xbox

Hello, my son pays his Xbox live membership through his mobile o2 account, he has tried to renew but it’s not letting him pay it’s saying he needs to contact o2 to let the payment go through, but we can’t get on to 02 chat and the lines are only for ...

Luke7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos