Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Phissing

I receievd a text message at 15:29 today reportedly from O2 stating "We were unable to process your latest bill. In order to avoid fees please update your payment information via" [mod edit: removed to ensure safety]. The number it came from was 0758...

NMH by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem with doorstep exchange

So, I had the Xperia 1ii on release day and by the next day I was calling and arranging an exchange due to a fault.They told me about how it may be a few weeks, I was fine with that as I knew it was sold out and delayed stock.Anyway, roll on to yeste...

received_2852122928230682.jpeg
viridis by Level 56: Guvnor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Live chat

Hello everyone. I was just wondering if anyone could tell me if they know when live chat might be opening. I need to speak to someone about my contract and no one monitors emails and my calls have been cut so I'm even unable to call the free phone

O2 Recycle

Hi there, It seems O2 Recycle has been down for a couple of days for logging in? I put in a request to recycle my phone and logged in to my account to do so on o2recycle.co.uk - however I haven't had the confirmation email and now I cannot seem to lo...

LukeH by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Delivery

If your phone doesnt come next day do they give anything extra

Fk1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! applying discount to my airtime bill

My O2 refresh restarted, however the company discount I had has not carried over and has resulted in an increase in my first bill. I want to reapply the discount (i do have a code) how do I do this? My O2 does not allow for applying the discount.

Sash by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Free gift

Hi, i purchased a huawei p30 pro from one of your stores last saturday 13/7/19 and I am trying to claim my free gift, its asking me for my access code. Where do I get my access code as i wasn't given anything when i purchased the phone. Thanks

Me1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Free gift

Brought the huawei phone and can claim a free gift but brought online and need a proof of purchase can’t find an email with receipt on. What can I send that will qualify for the free gift?

Loulou89 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney+

I have just upgrade my contract to a sim only deal (£10 10GB) which confirms free 6 months Disney+ pass but I have not received any confirmation, also as I already have Disney+ subscription, is it possible to add it onto my existing subscription?

M79 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 not giving refund at time to their customers

For me o2 are nothing but a people who don't know how to act with their clients,previous week I order a phone for which my request was declined BUT still o2 take my upfront money and it's already around a week I still waiting for a refund,anyway I do...

Dm2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos