Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Strange phone numbers which hand up when I answer call

Hi I have received two phone calls today with numbers starting +212, both callers where from different numbers. Each time I answer the phone call is ended. Has anyone else had this issue and is it something I need to be concerned with. Im in the UK. ...

Apple TV

Hi, I’m sure when I upgraded to an iPhone it said I was eligible for a free Apple TV trial with the upgrade (maybe for 6month I’m not sure) however since I’ve upgraded I haven’t seen any information about it. Am I mistaken?

Tashby89 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 insure

I dropped my phone and want to get a replacement via O2 insure but whenever I ring up O2 insure I get sent back to MyO2 to try and resolve my problem. Does anyone know a number that I can chat to someone about this with as apparently it’s not an urge...

employee discount scheme

hello. i am signed up to the employee discount scheme where i receieve 25% of my airtime bill each month. i am upgrading my phone, will i have to re apply to this or will it discount automatically?

dion281 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Paperless

I was wondering if all correspondence is now via email or if anything arrives in the post anymore?

CPnda18 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Change email - already in use?

When changing my address, I realised my email address is misspelt (wondered why I never got any emails from O2!).When I’ve tried to change it, it states that email address is already in use? Can anyone advise how I correct my email address? I have no...

Corders by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos