Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 25 kudos

FAQs: Other Products and Services

Hi all, welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have questions on any other O2 Product or service that doesn't have its own board, such as voicemail, insurance, screen replacement service, O2 Wifi etc. this is the place you can post ...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Need a Nano Sim

1. I require a Nano Sim as I heve recently swapped phones, would you kindly provide me with a new one, please?2. Why do i get charged if I have a missed call (although the text msg states - this is a free msg and you have not been charged)?

ritz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nuisance calls

I’m currently receiving lots of calls from Austria and Germany, sometimes up to 10 times a day is there any way I can block these in 1 go instead as each individual number appers?

Chris83 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! S10+ pre-order queue hint?

I've ordered the phone around feb 28th.I can't see any details about my upfront payment or my future ait time plan in the o2 account, so I only have the 4 emails with pdf documents they've sent me as proof. I've contacted live chat who told me that I...

CosminO by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to report malicious intimidation text?

I’ve received an abusive threatening text from my ex husband’s new female! He must have given her my number. Goodness knows why.It’s quite vile and full of venom.I really want to report this. Is there anywhere online?Thanks

sweet_pea by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! keeping your mobile number

hion the first page of the online form to keep my mobile number ie 'Your Details'. What number do I enter into the window 'Your mobile number', Is it the number in the sim that they send to me or my own number?thankssimon

Simon3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Free tablet not recieved

Signed up for new phone in 02 refresh back in November 18, and even though it is now March 19 there is still no sign of my tablet. I forgot all about it tbh, but my wife just mentioned it now and reminded me. I can't even remember which tablet it was...

Cenotbite by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos