Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 26 kudos

Disney+

Hi, SO I have Disney+ free with my new phone but how to I use it ? ? I see it in my extra all i can do it remove it ? ? ? ?

Resolved! SMS authentication codes while abroad

Hello, I have a UK phone number, but I am since August 8th; I realised that I cannot receive authentication codes via SMS, which means I cannot access critical services. This has not happened to me before (I changed my phone about 5 months ago) and i...

VasilisR by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Re: Invalid SIM

HiI just moved from different network and waiting for my old number to be moved all day I feel very unhappy about this. PAC number had been provided when I bought a SIM card. What’s going on?Who should I contact? No contact numbers with O2?I think I ...

Mm4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Re: Invalid SIM

How can you receive a text if current number / sim isn’t working?Attempting to do sim swap online but not possible to do without text. How do I resolve?

Bob4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Refund

Hi, I have recently just ordered an Apple Pencil online from o2, however i ended up buying it the next day in store. Does anyone know how to cancel the online order? If not can I return the online order to my local shop once I receive it ?

Resolved! Upgrade offer

Hi all, I got a call from 0344 826 0202, they informed me that they were looking to wipe my contract clean and upgrade me to an iPhone 11 on a cheaper contract deal. It was something to do with my contract being with Carphone Warehouse and that they ...

NS1998 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

repair

i sent my phone s10 in for repair and was wondering what was happening

mark83 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos