Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Family Plan

If I upgrade now can my wife take out a new contract in April and we have them on a family plan or they need to be done at the same time?

Dov by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 2 returns envelopes received

Hi there, I recently took out a new contract and changed my mind on the device, so have returned it. I spoke to a customer service assistant on Thursday / Friday the other3rd / 4th December, and was told I'd receive an envelope within 1 - 3 days. I r...

codolod by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

charity donation

I have received an O2 text that I'd sent a premium SMS that wasn't included in my tariff. It was a charity donation to Foodcycle UK, made after an appeal by The Old Vic. Surely charity donation texts should not be treated as premium? It's bound to di...

Tarn by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Product

I order the Samsung Galaxy Fit2 tracker in black yesterday but then 20 mins after the purchase I received another email saying it was out of stock when it stated on the website at the time I purchased it that it was in stock. I’m not a customer at O2...

Jay16 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data connection

Hi folks. Have joined O2 with sim only. Existing device unlocked, old number trasferred, all up and running but do not like to use public wifi when out and about. When I go onto settings to switch on mobile data, it says switched on but is not connec...

Jonesy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Open Discount on Accessories

Hi Guys Does anyone know how to use O2 Open Discount to buy accessories at all. I want to buy the Apple Airpods which are £ 159.00/- at the minute... Any Updates or suggestions are much appreciated. !!!!!! Thanks@kuchipudinitin

Resolved! Live chat

I want to chat with anyone about my internet as I am getting a bad service

KarimVardy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Where is my order

I paid for an order for a screen protector a week ago , had confirmation to say on way next day delivery but not heard anything yet and unable to track it ?

Julesd by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

I need inf for cancel cell phone for email

helloMy stepfather died in Spain. We live in Spain and we need to cancel your cell phone.I need to know who I can contact to do this.I do not speak english very well. I prefer to do everything by email.thanks for your help