Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! SIM only plans

How do I go about leaving O2 please?I haven't received my SIM CARD yet, but I have found a better product with a different provider and I wish to have my O2 contract cancelled. I was told that I could do this within the first 14 days of my contract w...

Bria1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Failure to fix mast

Hi been without network since your upgrades in October to the mast in clacton on sea broke the mast in clacton on sea since and it seems that you've done nothing to fix it and are not going to fix it as you haven't been taking responsibility for it i...

Darc420 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! unlock code

shocking customer service recieved today , called to get some help spoke to the business help team and we got cut off. I didnt get a call back i called again and explained i brought a phone off auction i need a unlock code but was told sorry as im no...

EASYLIFE by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple Watch

Why is there a 6 week delay for the apple watches? Is it because of covid?

Chloe7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 12 Pro Max Upgrade

I upgraded my phone last week to the iPhone 12 pro max in Graphite and was advised it would be delivered within 1 week - nearly one week later and I have had no despatch email and also on my O2 account it says that they are awaiting stock. Has anyone...

Hannah96 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disney+ not showing as active on my extras

A few days ago, I was given the offer to get 6 free months of Disney+. I have gone through the process of doing all that and have access to the Disney+ thing, but on my extras, still showing up as "please activate now" despite it being over 24 hours ...

Slizergiy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Order Progress

Hi I placed an order online 3 days ago, I have recieved all the legal documents and an email to say the order is being processed - but nothing else since and the order isn't showing in my My02 account. There was no upfrount fee but i've set up a dire...

Jaki by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos