Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 26 kudos

Resolved! Legacy Tariff

Hi I have a legacy tariff called Group Net 99 which has 200 free minutes Off Peak every month, it is very old but has always worked . I am now finding that 02 is now charging me for these off peak minutes and I have to call to have the charges remove...

colpatben by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data error

My phone says it needs a update ,it says installing but doesn't , can't receive or make calls, any ideas

Sa1234 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Security

I telephoned O2 yesterday and I wonder if it's O2 standard policy to ask for my password. This worried me and I have since changed my password online.

Jaykay1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Late Xmas present

Ordered a iPad mini for my daughter a week before Xmas and still not arrived. Not even an e-mail saying how long it will take. Long time customer very dissatisfied. Can't even find a contact o2 option, only this community board. How can I speak to a ...

Service2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Insurance claim - no info

Hello, i recently made a claim on Sunday for damage cover on my iphone the woman said someone will come on wednesday (no time was told) and gave me vague instructions on what to do she said would recieve an email and text messsage. i recieved the tex...

lace18 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disney Plus

I have subscribed to Disney Plus but Disney is showing an error screen to say the voucher code is no longer redeemable. I understand other 02 users have shared this problem. Please can you advise?

NRW by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Aerial direct.... HELP!!!

Hi, I’ve recently discovered My mother who is 76 years old has a business contract with Aerial Direct.Her bill this month was £201 and from July she has paid almost £500 in contract bills. She’s been in isolation since March and her only contact with...

Help in connecting

I have broard band but it wont pick up in my sons room as he has metal RSJs and a Metal runners for a hoist system. What do i need to get wifi on his telly to pick up Roi music syatem.Many thanks

Halo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos