Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

E-sim for Samsung watch

I have now spoken to 5 people from O2 regarding the purchase of an esim for my Samsung Watch. I've been passed from Sales to Customer Service and back again. No one seems to know what I need to do. Can anyone please advise me how I get a esim organis...

Heffiel by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Borislav Fidanov

Sorry, your number doesn't support Visual Voicemail, so we can't set it up yet. Please go to www.o2.co.uk/help and search on voicemail for help.?

Electric by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Delivery

I ordered my new phone on 6/4/21 and it has not arrived/ been delivered yet! I have spoken to 02 twice and each time they say they will contact the courier. Can you help please?

LDavie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 and Virgin Media to merge operations?

Here's an interesting snippet from the headlines this morning - what are the chances? https://www.theguardian.com/business/2020/may/01/virgin-and-o2-plan-merger-to-challenge-sky-and-bt

Screenshot_20200502-090205.jpg
pgn by Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple Watch And Different Phone Company

I have three devices with o2 ( all ipads ) and i am wanting to buy an apple watch but it says i cannot because i need a phone. I have a phone but i am with tesco mobile, is there any chance i can still buy this?

Darren19 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Prime video

Im trying to add prime video to my account but for some reason I cant find a link or option to do so - i can see disney+, macafee, calm etc, I saw a prime video one previously, and can see it advertised on the pictures on my o2, but no clickable link...

MWill by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New Number

If I were to change my number - can I keep whatsapp conversations and images sent if back up my iphone?

General7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC code

Hi, I have a PAC code from a different network, and I would like to bring my old number to O2, and have 2 numbers in my MyO2 account. How do I do this?

Mop by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos